Monday, September 24, 2007

Dear Someone Else: Dirty Double Standard

Here at Brutally Honest Babes, we understand that at first no one has any idea who we are. So, we will take advice questions from other sites and answer the questions. Better. Below is an example.

(from askJohnQ.com) I have been married for 5 years. I cheated on my wife twice. Last year she cheated on me for revenge. When she cheated it was with a man and a woman at the same time. A threesome. She was intimate with the woman as well. I am shocked that she was able to have sex with another woman. I feel like it makes her someone that I wouldn't pick for a wife. I'm no angel either, but I've never had sex with a man. I would have sex with 2 women at the same time but I wouldn't think that either woman was wife material. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Dear Dirty Double Standard,
We'll tell you what to do. Get a divorce. Sounds like neither you nor your wife have what it takes to be married. Being married is a big deal. You made a vow to be faithful to one another. If you and she want to sleep around with whomever or whatever whenever, then get a fucking divorce and then you can fuck all you want.

No comments: