Friday, September 14, 2007

Dear Someone Else: I Really Need a Life

Here at Brutally Honest Babes, we understand that at first no one has any idea who we are. So, we will take advice questions from other sites and answer the questions. Better. Below is an example.

Dear Cubicle Coach (Marie Claire),
I feel uncomfortable peeing and primping and what have you in the ladies' room if my supervisor is in there, too. Am I overthinking this, or would you recommend holding it until she clears out?

Dear Leery Pooper,
You are not over thinking this; in fact, you should think about it more. I can’t imagine anything else more important for you to deal with and think about than crapping or applying mascara in vicinity to your boss. The smells! The wands! It’s all so stressful. Although, when I first read your horrific tale of woe, I thought that maybe just peeking into her office to make sure she’s there before you go to the loo might avoid this exasperating situation altogether. But then, what would you think about? Life? Career? Sex? Family? No. It’s good you took the time to write us [er, Marie Claire.] We’re here to help. Hold it, my friend. Hold it and do NOT apply that blush. I’m sure your boss has no idea you fix your hair or pee. Better to keep her thinking that.

No comments: