Monday, February 11, 2008

Bitch Slap of Common Sense Trifecta!

We’re not sure what’s more sad… that these question askers went to a website to ask these questions or that they couldn’t figure out the answer for themselves. Presenting… more Bitch Slap of Common Sense!

Upon reading a Bitch Slap of Common Sense post, the question asker is directed to slap their forehead hard and examine why they do not have the sense the Good Lord gave them. Slap may be administered by a friend as well. We encourage that.

Dear AskJohnQ.com:
I have the following symptoms: 1.There are blisters and sores on left hand and elbow. 2.There are feeings of hot or warm sensations in my hand but it is normal to the touch. 3.I also suffer extreme pain and weakness in this hand. 4. In addition, I experience extreme temperature changes in this hand too. 5. Sometimes I do have chills.
Need Help

Dear Needs More Help Than They Know:
Call a doctor.


Dear AskJohnQ.com:
WHEN MY CAR IS IN IDOL OR IN PARK IT HAS DIED. IT HAS ONLY DONE THIS THREE TIMES AND NOT CONSECUTIVE. ANY IDEAS AS TO WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM?

Dear Your Car Actually Idles:
Call a mechanic.


Dear AskJohnQ.com:
If my father, a non-US resident wishes to gift me with money to pay off my mortgage, am I liable to pay taxes? Is there an allowance so I do not have to pay tax for the gift? Thanks!

Dear Audit Waiting to Happen:
Call an accountant.


PS: Anyone wanna guess what Contestant #1 has? Since he asked us? Lucy guesses... Scabies!

No comments: