Monday, February 25, 2008

The Icing on the Cake

Dear BHB's:
This is not a question really, merely a statement: "Thank you." Your blog, "Let Them Eat Cake" was in response to my question. It made me laugh, and helped me to let go of the situation. And guess what? My ungrateful relative finally, finally sent me a brief thank you e-mail for the work I did for them. I feel vindicated. Good timing too, actually. I had just gone to the grocery store for a box of Betty Crocker! There is birthday coming up in my family, and I get to be the cake baker. Muhahahahahahaha! OK, just kidding. All is well. Anyway, just thought I should practice what I preach and say thanks to you Babes, too.
Used But at Least Psedo-Appreciated

Dear Cake Baker,
As they say in polite society, "You're Welcome!"


No comments: